Tuesday, October 20, 2009

2010 Prom

We just got back from 2010 Prom and Pageant market in Atlanta. I wish that I could turn back time and go to my Prom in gowns that we saw this week... I'd be like Lindsay Lohan and do a wardrobe change every 30 minutes.

This prom season is going to be so much fun. Our favorite designers are looking good. Prints are going to be bigger than the last two years. Sherri Hill designed a beautiful rose print to die for. Short dresses are going to be huge again this year as well. Tony Bowls has some beautiful dresses that feature many different colors and prints as well. I'm in love with a gown that a Chanel designer created for La Femme. I won't give it all away now because I want you to come in and see them for yourself... The choices are endless and the dresses will go fast...

I'll share pictures when they become available!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment